Types of translation

We perform
any translation
from/into any language you need

We work with 149 languages and provide professional interpretation and translation services for any of them. On average, the team “Translate2u” translates and interpets from 77 languages.

We solve the tasks of any complexity and select a professional translator/interpreter with the account of your area specific nature.

In 95% the customers are satisfied by the translation quality at the very first time, in the other 5% our team works on the product until the customer is satisfied with the result.

languages we work with for 1 month
websites translated for a month
translation quality index
foreign words are translated for a month

We check both the form and content beauty

Translation in all languages also includes editing, proof-reading, layout to make the translation look exactly as the original file

Area-specific translation

A specialist is selected with the account of the professional area specific nature — for business / IT / STEM

We find the best specialists in your location

Arrangement of transportation and excursions and translation assistance in 105 world states

Experience in working with top officials

Experience in arranging interpretation/translation for the events attended by regional top officials, regional and federal authorities.

Select the type of translation:

Заявка на переводОплата заказаСкидка за мнение